Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Civil War

Chalk up another loss for me in The Imaginary Nurse vs. The Cleaning Lady. Another cat dancer is gone. That makes three. After two, I described it and asked that she please not throw it out ever. She assured me that she never would do such a thing. But she came today and the cat dancer that I had last night is gone. Apparently my cats must have walked it to the window and pushed it out on her watch.

Speaking of, check out this packaging. See the price? That's what it should cost. No worries, I'll zoom in. So I'm in Brooklyn recently and decide to pick one up while I'm there, and it is $9.99. Nine. Ninety-nine. That is what they don't tell you about moving to an outer borough. What you save in rent you will spend on cat toys. True story.

No comments: