Tuesday, February 3, 2009

College Update

I'd been wrestling with whether to go this semester, since it's 7 hours on a weekend and I might throw up from boredom.

But I finally decided to suck it up, so last month I re-registered at school. And then I couldn't get into any of the sections. At all. They were all full. And then registration closed. A seat in Anatomy & Physiology is the community college equivalent of a Leonard Cohen ticket, apparently.

But now I think I've bullied my way into getting approved by the department head to register. But then that means I will have to go. So there are pluses and minuses.

In the meantime, I've made my job manageable, but I'm not sure that makes up for the fact that the industry is dying and there is no career longevity in it. So, you know, nursing. Onward and Saturdayward.

PS I got an A in internet psychology for idiots.

No comments: