Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fortune Favors The Imaginary Nurse

Some people might think that I am very unlucky as of late. There was a fire in my building, I had to get stitches, I got in my first car accident, I struggle to retain cat dancers. However, I must point out a few facts:

1. The day of the fire, I went to the grocery store and found TWO bags of Easter-shaped SweetTarts for half-price, even though all the drug stores I'd searched the week before were totally out.
1A. Perhaps because Easter fell so early this year, the SweeTarts were extra-powdery and fresh. Could someone please research whether the production schedule is affected by the date upon which a holiday falls? Thanks!

2. I have two cats, and sometimes they sit like people!












3. My hair is straight.

So in light of that evidence, now who is unlucky? That's right, it's you. :(!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DeeDee could be a SuperCatModel! Plus you can be grateful that you know the secret White Salad recipe.