Wednesday, November 12, 2008

On Obesity

I just wanted to let you know that since I've gotten big (I won't say put on weight, since the scale is telling me that I've simply "softened up"), I have not had any of my violent hangovers. So there is a silver lining -- I told you I'm a hopeless optimist!

Speaking of my last post, it's become clear to me that you think I'm making an exaggerated statement for emphasis, so let me state facts: I went on a date with an Irish construction worker whose birthday is May 25th. Two years ago, I went on a date with an Irish construction worker whose birthday is May 25th. They are not the same people. Twist ending! Whatever. You shut up.

(photo and omg what a photo: nutmeg66, Flickr)

2 comments:

S Bennett said...

I didn't think you were making an exaggerated statement for emphasis. I just thought you had a "type."

Unknown said...

"i iz adopting the blubber nugget featured in teh foto" -- yer little nonbio bro's